The Big Bang Theory - The Infestation Hypothesis

In the past, Sheldon might have gone to Leonard to help him with Penny, however with this case he visited Amy. I had been glad to determine that he took that route, it showed how Amy is now an integral part of their group. This can be a comedy, but I loved seeing Amy's character growth. She'd never have asked for a kiss before meeting Penny. It will likely be interesting to see if Amy outgrows Sheldon socially while he is clearly still stunted on the bottom.
The Big Bang Theory - The Infestation Hypothesis

Leonard is clearly more socialized than Sheldon, but he definitely had issues with Priya now. I did not care for the Skype sex scenes whatsoever. They weren't that funny and I actually was a little disturbed by them. Priya's parents turning up at the conclusion was very predictable and disappointing.

While I didn't like the Leonard and Priya story here, it was all worthwhile. While it seemed to be very creepy to look at, the Raj and Howard kiss was hysterical. The sexual innuendos between these two best friends occur regularly, but it was the first time will be able to keep in mind that they engaged in a sexual activity. Obviously, they didn't even realize they were doing it, but that is not the purpose. We, the viewers, got to see it. Perhaps the funniest part was watching Leonard's reaction.

When i wrote last season, I am not a fan of Priya. I needed her to visit a long way away, but I meant from the show, not across the world. Hopefully this long-distance relationship ends quickly! After watching these first two episodes, I realize I miss Leonard and Penny, even when they are not together. I want to see their banter again! Along those lines, get caught up now about the best Big Bang Theory quotes from premiere night.