Watch The Big Bang Theory: "The Skank Reflex Analysis"

Watch The Big Bang Theory:

Well, apparently , Raj and Penny did not really have sexual intercourse. He was a bit... hasty, it appears. Additionally, it turns out that Raj is always packing condoms, just in case. I really like how they resolved that, but there is that little scene with Bernadette that worries me. I really like Howard and Bernadette. I loved her rant at Raj. I'm just nervous by what she believed to him about being a cutie and how any girl could be lucky to have him. Hmm... 

Penny considered moving to Nebraska since she hadn't gotten an acting job in four years, but ended up being saved at the last minute with a hemorrhoid commercial. "Now the 'H' is perfect for her." My dear god, that cracked me up. I've high hopes for this season. And I'm looking forward to more Penny/Sheldon moments. (Which we get simply 2.) So, what did you consider the first half of the growing season opener? Did you like how they handled Raj and Penny? Are you concerned about Bernadette's praise for Raj or do you consider that was just Bernie being sweet? Would you like to learn AFF's secret language? Had you been happy to see Leonard's mom again? Give us your thoughts below.


Watch The Big Bang Theory: "The Skank Reflex Analysis"
The Big Bang Theory - The Infestation Hypothesis
The Big Bang Theory - "The Pulled Groin Extrapolation"
The Big Bang Theory -"The Wiggly Finger Catalyst"
The Big Bang Theory - The Russian Rocket Reaction
The Big Bang Theory - History Plot
Watch The Big Bang Theory