The Big Bang Theory Season 4 DVD

I have watched "The Big Bang Theory" and also have been a fan since episode one. Overall, the series is determined to be a classic in a long time to come. Although some criticize the show has evolved from its original premise for the worst, I beg to differ. Bringing in Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler and extending Melissa Rauch's screen time as Bernadette has added new possibilities for that show. Consider it. The basic premise from the series was that a hot blonde moves in over the hall from two nerds, and ultimately shakes things up a bit. The writers had to have a more relationship-focused route than the usual nerd route nowadays, because the friendships and relationships are practically formed. No longer is Penny just a girl from Nebraska or Amy Sheldon's "girl who's a buddy, but not his girlfriend." There's still an enjoyable experience to be had as Leonard, Sheldon, Raj, and Howard undertake new experiences beyond their realm of mind. I anticipate Season 5, which begins on September 22, with two new episodes! *It all started using the big bang... BANG!*
The Big Bang Theory Season 4 DVD

The growing season developed well. I continue to like Amy. As for Bernadette, I wasn't crazy about her when she was first introduced however I think she definitely increases the show. Someone recently wrote that it's about time for Priya to visit. Unlike Bernadette, I truly liked Priya when she first showed up, however, I also now think it's time on her revisit India for awhile . . . let Penny possess a a bit more air time. It was a great season 4 finale yesterday. Oh, one more thing, the smoking monkey several episodes ago was fantastic! He and Amy work well together. 

ORIGINAL REVIEW (still valid): This really is my personal favorite show on television; celebrate me laugh aloud. Each character is unique and yet they blend together well when paired up with some or all of the of others. that some reviewers here can't stand the introduction of Amy. I have to admit that after she first showed up I didn't know if this was likely to be a good move. However, because this season has progressed, I've become a fan of Amy. Her relationship with Sheldon is funny, but Amy's growing relationship with Penny has become very, very funny.